WeReady - Workplace & Enterprise Readiness programme (for JOB SEEKERS, JOB CHANGERS, FINAL YEAR STUDENTS & YOUTH CORPERS)
Workplace and Enterprise Readiness programme kicks off with over 40 Human Resources/Recruiters/Business Leaders...REGISTER YOURSELF or SOMEONE TODAY AND BE AMONG THE FIRST 500 TO REGISTER.
WeReady is a developmental school designed to provide job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers with the insights, skills and tools needed to enter and excel in today’s ever competitive workplace/marketplace and also bestow foundational entrepreneurial preparation required for success in life. Click here to view brochure: http://www.flipsnack.com/76FFBFBA9F7/ftu9qhpt
For 5 Saturdays, 500 job seekers, job changers, final year students, and youth corpers will be equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain employment and succeed in the workplace and marketplace.
DATE – June 08, 15, 22, 29 and 06 July 2013
TIME – 9-5pm daily
VENUE – Conference & Exhibition Centre, LCCI Building, Beside Marwa Garden, Alausa – Ikeja
The WEREADY sessions promise to be practical, interactive and insightful. Our team of experienced panelists and industry experts will be on hand to provide career path advice and strategies all aimed at making participants readily sought after by employers and also equipped enough to start enterprises. The courses would include a Mock Interview session and a Networking & Information Fair. The programme is open to the first 500 people who duly register and pay the workshop fee of N5,000. Registration is on a first come basis.
OUR RESOURCE PERSONS / FACILITATORS:
1. Aruosa Osemwegie, GPHR, SPHR - is a HR consultant, Life & Career Coach, Job Search Strategist, Workplace Readiness Coach and a Youth Instigator. He is an alumnus of both the Harvard Business School and the Lagos Business School's executive development programs in Human Capital Management. He is the author of the fast-selling 350paged book,“GETTING A JOB IS A JOB:” A No-Nonsense Practical Guide to Getting Your Desired Job.
2. Ngozi Adebiyi, MBA, GPHR - is the Lead C o n s u l t a n t , OutsideInHR. Was until recently the Human Resource Director (Central Africa), Reckitt Benckiser. She was once Head Human Resources, KPMG and a former Human Resources Manager, Diageo Group (Guinness Nigeria).
3. Folake Adeniyi-Adeneye, MSc, MBA - was the Regional Head Human Resources (West & Central Africa), Microsoft. One time Senior HR Business partner & Head, Organisation Development, Airtel Nigeria. Former Manpower Development Manager & HR Business Partner Lead, Oando Plc. Former Consultant, Human Capital Dev Group, Phillips Consulting.
4. Esohe Adetola, MBA – is the Human Resource Account Manager, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria. Was once the Head Human Resources, Oceanic bank and also a former Deputy Head Human Resources, GTBank.
5. Kwabena Yeboah, MBA, ACIPM, MCIPD, SPHR – is the HR Manager, Petrofac, Nigeria. Was recently the General Manager Human Resources, Olam Nig. and at a time Acting Group Human Resource Manager, MRS Group, Nigeria. He was the former HR Manager, Shell Ghana. Author of the fast selling, “What Employers Want in Graduates?”
6. Olakanmi Amoo-Onidundu, MPP, MNITAD - is the Director, Group Human Capital Development, Troyka Holdings and also the Director, Human Capital Development of Insight Communications Ltd. Prior to this he was Personnel Consultant and Compensation Officer, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, (IITA) Ibadan. He is a HR Strategist, Personnel Psychologist, Mentor & Trainer.
To Register, Simply Text: L(space)WEREADY*LASTNAME*FIRSTNAME*PHONENO*EMAIL*LOCATION to 20822 (service only on MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT)
OTHER FACULTY AND PANELLISTS
• Dr. Ifedapo Adeleye SPHR, Senior Lecturer HR, Lagos Business School
• Elizabeth Olofin, Executive Director, Fate Foundation
• Henry Agbebire, Principal Partner, Greenfield Consult
• Kunle Olaifa, Former Recruiting Leader, General Electric
• Abayomi Agiri, Head, HR & Strategy, Custodian and Allied Insurance
• Gbenga Totoyi, Head, Learning and Development, Wema Bank Plc
• Kayode Olufemi-Ayoola, Lead Coach, Executive Toolkit
• Nduka Okoisor, Head, Talent Acquisition & Management, Airtel Nigeria
• Omokunbi Adeoti HRMP, GPHR, HR Business Partner, Middle East Africa, Alcatel-Lucent
• Odunola Onadipe, Lead Administrator, Detail Solicitors
• Leonard F. Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, CITC Group
• Peter Ogbonna, Lead Consultant, Innovation Point
• Yetunde Adesunloye, Head, HR Operations, Nigerian Bottling Company
• Patience Ayo-Umoh, HR Business Partner, Guinness Nigeria
• Kofoworola Adebayo, HR Business Partner, First Bank Plc
• Yomi Igbin, Group Head, Retail Banking, GTBank
• Adekunle Olunloyo, Recruitment Partner, IBM West Africa
• Leslie George, Lead Consultant, Orizon Boon Ltd
• Bukola Kogbe, SPHR, Country HR Business Partner, Reckitt Benckiser
• Oyiza Salu, Senior HR Business Partner, Stanbic IBTC
• Lolu Mogaji, Managing Partner, Image Quotient Consulting
• Tunde Ojikutu, Lead Coach, Estrategia
• Jibola Dahunsi, HR and Facilities Manager, PGS Exploration Nig. Ltd
• Dorothy Tunde-Ajala, Head HR Siemens Ltd Nigeria
• Victor Adebayo, Vice President & Head HR, FBN Capital
• Adesina Adedeji, SPHR, Key Account Manager,Procter & Gamble,West Africa.
• Rhoda Obeto ACIPD, Controller, Human Capital Development, Insight Communications.
• Tunji Fadipe, Organisation Development Manager, Frigoglass Nigeria.
• Emmanuel Effiong-Bright, CEO, Emmagination.
• Patrick Falusi, Managing Partner, Patsway Consulting.
• Toritse Ayonmagbemi, Head Talent & Performance Management, FCMB.
• Seun Okonwa, Human Resources Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria.
• Ayuba Gadzama, Group Talent & Career Manager, Sahara Group.
• Kamal Aderibigbe, HR Business Partner, British American Tobacco.
• Kehinde Shote, HR Business Partner, British American Tobacco.
• Kamal Aderibigbe, HR Business Partner, British American Tobacco.
• Ken Ihedioha, National Medical Detailing Manager, FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nig. Plc
• Tolu Ajayi, Chief Operating Officer, Lucid AV (subsidiary of SO&U)
• Fumilola Bucknor, Manager, Talent, Smile Communications Nig. Ltd
• Kehinde Shote, Senior Business Economist, Shell Petroleum Development Corp
• Joel Osebor, Managing Partner, Con-Edge Ltd
• Abayomi Fawehinmi, Human Resources Manager, Chevron Nig. Ltd
NETWORKING & INFORMATION FAIR
Two additional components of the WeReady programme is the inclusion of a Mock Interview session and a Networking & Information fair.
A) Mock Interviews sessions - Participants get an opportunity to actually participate in series of ‘mock’ interviews. These interviews would have a cross-section of Human Resource and business leaders from different industries as panelists. Candidates get a prime chance to subdue interview fears and also refine their interviewing skills.
B) Networking & Information fair - This is a different type of fair. In this fair, WEREADY participants get an opportunity to network, learn and meet practitioners from different industries and in different professions. Up to 100 – 200 practitioners are expected to grace this fair.
Expected industries: Oil & Gas; Banking & Finance; Branding, Media & Advertising; Education management; Agriculture; Marine; NGO & Social Enterprise; Manufacturing; Telecommunication; Information Technology; Business Support, etc. Candidates get a chance to meet industry players, acquire crucial information, enlist advocates, access hidden job opportunities, grow communication & networking skills and land that job!
CONTACT & ENQUIRIES